LIONEL MESSI BLOCK MISS BUMBUM ON IG OVER NUDE PICS




According to the SUN, the Argentine superstar Lionel Messi blocked Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2015, Suzy Cortez from sending him indecent photos on Instagram. 
    Cortez claimed that Messi's partner, Antonella Roccuzzo, became jealous when she saw the types of inappropriate photos she was sending to Messi on IG and laid down the law by blocking miss bum bum from the player's Instagram page. Both on her own IG and Messi's IG account. Suzy said she had no ulterior motive when she sent those photos and where as she was just a fan. 
   She also said "I was completely shocked when I spotted it,. "If I could, I would tell her not to be worried about me, I'm just a fan. I'm surprised at her action"..
More photos below...........

Image result for Messi blocks Miss BumBum Brazil on Instagram for sending him pictures

Image result for Messi blocks Miss BumBum Brazil on Instagram for sending him pictures   Image result for Messi blocks Miss BumBum Brazil on Instagram for sending him pictures
Image result for Messi blocks Miss BumBum Brazil on Instagram for sending him pictures 

Comments