Mr. P signs fourth deal without twin brother

Image result for Mr. P signs fourth deal without twin brother

One half of Psquare Peter Okoye has signed his fourth endorsement deal without twin brother, Paul Okoye.


Mr. P who had put pen to paper for Olympic Milk in October 2014, He then signed another deal for the ‘Dance with Peter’ project, and also followed up with another one with global sports brand, Adidas.
He is now an ambassador for Kia motors and shared the good news on his Instagram page.

He wrote
" My dear fans and friends I am happy to inform you all that I am the new face of KIA. MrP now KIA’s ambassador in Nigeria. Please help welcome me now to the KIA family. I give all thanks to God for blessing me much more than I deserve! And may the Good Lord Bless my family, friends and fans for me as well ". More photos below..







Comments