ASA ENDS 5-YEAR MUSIC HIATUS WITH "THE BEGINING"

Image result for Asa the beginning

      Nigerian French singer, songwriter, and recording artist, Bukola Elemide better known as Asa, has released a new song titled ‘The Beginning.’

 She tweeted  "Here is to you, "THE BEGINING" for me a reset a rebirth"

Alabalistic Blog understands that Asa’s ends her five years music hiatus with this new release since the singer failed to release new music since her marriage.The gifted vocalist relocated to France with her husband and family.

Asa revealed that her new song, ‘The Beginning’ is off her forthcoming album.’

Image result for Asa the beginning

Meanwhile, report was gathered that Asa had said in December 2018 that she would release her album this year (2019) quoted below;

“My next album is ready and I am excited. I think you’d like it because I enjoyed it. I love the songs in them and I am very excited to introduce it to people. So, early next year. There is going to be a tour definitely, Nigeria,” She had told SaharaTV in December.

Click here to watch; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-8IMK0V3sk


Comments